ACB News is out (June 2023)
To celebrate the ACB's 70th anniversary, the June 2023 edition of ACB News focuses on the changes and innovations in laboratory medicine, with member-written content at the forefront.
In this special edition, you will find articles including:
- A deep-dive into the first 70 years of the ACB, written by a founder member
- Twenty four hours in laboratory medicine (1953)
- A career in clinical pathology (1961 - 1996)
- A spotlight on four incredible female biochemists
- The fun in clinical biochemistry
- The evolution of ACB News from print to PDF
- External quality assessment (EQA)
- Medical mycology (1949-2023)
- Healthcare excellence in the UK recognised by UNIVANTS
- An introduction to the new regular column: Future perspectives
We'd love to hear your feedback on ACB News. Email us at [email protected].