ACB News - April 2022
Welcome to the latest issue of ACB News.
Inside you will find all the regular articles such as the Deacon's and Diggle Challenges, meeting reports, Industry Insights and our President and CEO messages, which include the 'Build Back with Labs' initiative, ACB rebranding, review of membership benefits plus updates on UKMedLab22 and Lab Tests Online.
In addition, we also have:
- Information on the new process for electing our next President
- Calls for volunteers to be the ACB's first Sustainability Champion
- A call for nominations for the Director of Finance
- News from ACB, including the 'IValueLabStaff' campaign and ACB Impact Award
- A report on the ACB/Abbott Webinar on Integrated Care Systems and Laboratory Medicine
- An introduction to the new Chair of the Trainee's Committee
- A bit more history from William Marshall
With kind regards and best wishes, The ACB News team
Ckick HERE to download and view the full issue.