ACB Corporate Members benefit from privileged access to leaders and experts in laboratory medicine as well as discounts on our activities including meetings, exhibitions, publications and committee engagement.
Corporate Members benefit from:
- a place on the Corporate Members group of the Association, whose chair is an invited member of the Association Council. The group also has representatives on the Scientific and National Meetings Committees along with other working groups within the Association.
- a discount for exhibition bookings at National Meetings.
- copies of all the publications of the Association that are sent to individual members including the ACB News and Annals of Clinical Biochemistry and discounted advertising rates.
- Delegates places at member rates to all meetings and training courses of the Association with the exception of General Meetings.
- Product reviews in the Corporate Members’ column of ACB News
- Inclusion and on the Corporate Members list on the www.acb.org.uk with website link.
The current subscription for Corporate Members is £890.00 per calendar year. However if joining after 30th June only a half years membership fee is due. Sole traders can also join the associations at a cost of £172.00.
Interested in applying for Corporate Membership?
List of ACB Corporate Members
- Abbott Diagnostics
- Alpha Laboratories Ltd
- Beckman Coulter UK Ltd
- Becton, Dickinson & Company Ltd
- BHR Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Binding Site
- Biohit Healthcare Ltd
- BioServ UK Ltd
- Clinisys Solutions Ltd
- DiaSorin Ltd
- Horiba Medical-UK
- Immunodiagnostic Systems (IDS) Plc
- Menarini Diagnostics Ltd
- Nova Biomedical UK
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Pathway Diagnostics Ltd
- Radiometer Ltd
- Randox Laboratories Ltd
- R-Biopharm Rhône Ltd
- Roche Diagnostics Ltd
- ScheBo Biotech UK Ltd
- Sebia (UK) Ltd
- Sekisui Diagnostics (UK) Ltd
- Shimadzu UK Ltd
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
- Tosoh Bioscience Ltd
- Vitech Scientific Ltd
- Waters Ltd