North West England
The North West Committee supports all our members in the region. We work to improve all aspects of clinical science in local laboratories and join with our colleagues at national level to take forward clinical biochemistry, immunology & microbiology as a vital part of the modern health service.
- Dr S A Bowles - Chair & Representative to ACB Council
- vacant - Secretary/Treasurer
- Dr S Armitage - Meetings Secretary
- Mr D Powell - Website Editor
- Mr A Beardsmore - Deputy Website Editor
- Dr K N Hunt - Audit Group
- Dr A M Milan - Regional Tutor
- Mr J M Taylor - Trainees Committee
- Dr Z A Aiken - Microbiology
- Dr E J Lewis - Federation of Clinical Scientists (Merseyside)
- vacant - Federation of Clinical Scientists (North West)
Ian Ward Members' Paper Prize
The Ian Ward Members' Paper Prize encourages high quality oral presentation of scientific data by North West Region members up to Consultant Grade.
RulesIan Ward Members Papers Rules
How to enter
To enter, members should respond to the appropriate invitation issued before the relevant event.
Winner: Andreas Tridimas
Runner up: Niamh Horton